32 oz Fuel Additive
Power Service Diesel 9-1-1®, as its name implies, is the product diesel-engine operators call on when they have a fuel emergency. In winter, Diesel 9·1·1 is used to disperse water in fuel systems, de-ice frozen fuel-filters, reliquefy gelled diesel fuel and complete microbial clean-ups.
- De-ices frozen fuel-filters - no requirement to change fuel-filters
- Prevents fuel-filter icing
- Reliquefies gelled fuel in minutes - no tow truck needed
- Contains Slickdiesel® for maximum fuel lubrication - protects fuel injectors and pumps against accelerated wear from Low and Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) fuels
- Contains the type of non-harmful alcohols recommended by diesel engine manufacturers for removal of water in diesel fuel systems
- When used as directed, does not lower the flash point of No. 2 diesel fuel below the ASTM minimum standard
- Does not affect sulfur content of diesel fuel
- Treats 30 to 75 Gallons
Diesel 911 also solves non-winter related fuel emergencies.
Water is the number-one problem found in diesel fuel and can cause potentially serious problems to your fuel system, including microbial growths, rust or enhanced corrosion, a reduction in the lubrication properties of the fuel, injector nozzle deterioration and in winter, fuel-filter icing. Diesel 911 removes water from fuel system - extends the life of fuel-filters, fuel injection pumps and fuel injectors.