Free pickup in 2-3 days or lessWe'll ship it to your local store
32 oz Fuel Additive
This is the product of choice for optimal winter operation. Power Service Diesel Fuel Supplement® contains the most effective antigel additive package available in the diesel industry - no blending with No.1 diesel or kerosene is needed to achieve maximum winter protection. The cetane improver in Diesel Fuel Supplement provides up to 4 numbers of cetane boost for easier cold starts and a smoother running engine, while detergents clean fuel injectors to provide more power and less fuel consumption.
- Prevents fuel gelling in temperatures as low as -40°F. - No Gelling Guaranteed!
- Equals the performance of a 50/50 blend of No. 2 and No. 1 diesel fuels
- Contains anti-icing additives - protects against fuel-filter icing
- Boosts cetane up to 4 numbers - engines run smoother with less power lag and reduced emissions
- Cleans dirty fuel injectors - exceeds Cummins L10 Injector Depositing Test Superior specifications
- Increases power - reduces need for downshifting during high-load conditions
- Contains Slickdiesel® for maximum fuel lubrication - protects fuel injectors and pumps against accelerated wear from Low and Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) fuels
- Stabilizes fuel in equipment tanks - improves diesel fuel's resistance to thermal and oxidative degradation
- Reduces piston and combustion chamber deposits - reduces soot blow-by and engine oil thickening
- Stabilizes stored fuel - protects against conditions that promote microbial contamination
- Does not contain any alcohol of any kind
- Does not affect sulfur content of diesel fuel
- 1:400 treatment ratio - 32 Ounces to 100 Gallons
For warranty information please contact Auto-Wares.